Get To Know Me (My 25 Random)

I'm sure you've been hit a time or two by these chain e-mails from your "friends" but this one I thought would be a great blog post since I had so much fun writing it. Maybe you'll get to know me better, and hopefully you'll still come back.

"25 Random Things About Little Ol' Me."


***WARNING****
This contains hopes and dreams, real facts, and just plain weird stuff. Read at your own risk!


1. My middle name is Ann (ugh)
2. I secretly love Cheetos in my peanut butter sandwiches *shh*
3. I've stolen the hearts of many (in my dreams)
4. I've won "Tony Awards" because of it (also in my dreams which is weird because I don't sing nor do I watch the Tony's)
5. I have told the kids it's later than it is just so they had to go to bed.
6. I am the stealer of the Oreo's (admitting it is the first step)
7. One day I hope to have my own business doing something. *anything*
8. One day I'll have to let go of my kids AND I WILL!
9. One day I hope to have five minutes alone in the bathroom
10. I secretly named one of my sons after the sexiest bull rider I've ever seen
11. I love insurance salesmen (whatever I'm running out of things)
12 Big Willy is my best son because he never says he hates me (one of my pigs)
13. I always buy generic prescription meds
14. Caitlin was everything I asked God for
15. Four kids is not enough I need a couple more but this time I'll be smart I'm going to adopt teens so they can babysit and clean!
16. I really do find it soothing to live simple
17. I save for things over just charging it
18. My house will be paid off by 2010
19. I will win the lotto this year
20. I blog because no one here cares to listen anymore.
21. I seriously love being a SAHM
22. Worst life decision moving to Cali straight outta school
23. Best life decision saying "hi" to the weird guy on the bus
24. My celeb guy crush: the guy from Dexter (who cares what his real name is he's cute!)
25. I don't thank God enough for my blessings.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up