SodaStream Review

I was given the opportunity to review SodaStream and as a huge soda lover, I was in heaven!


Product Info:
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.

Awesome Points:

25 cents /can of soda
25 cents/ liter of sparkling water
NO PLASTIC BOTTLES IN LANDFILLS
Fresh soda when ever where ever

How it Stands Up:



Calories Carbs Sugar Sodium Caffeine

Pepsi® 100 27g 27g 25mg 25mg
Coca-Cola® 100 27g 27g 35mg 23mg
SodaStream Cola 34 9g 9g 2mg 15mg






7-UP® 100 26g 26g 50mg 0mg
Sprite® 100 26g 26g 45mg 0mg
SodaStream Lemon Lime 36 9g 9g 25mg 0mg

My Review:

When I received my package I couldn't wait to open it!  I don't think UPS was out of my driveway before I had it opened! 
I received 9 bottles of syrup,1 carbonator, 3 my water flavors, 2 1 liter reusable carbonating bottles and 1 soda stream machine.  It is so purdy!

OK so here's my take on it....

I loved that there's absolutely no electricity needed, perfect for camping and RVing, and you wont have a mess of cans taking up space.  I love that you can make small quantities, so everyone can have their favorite flavor and you don't have to spend a bunch of money.  Its simple enough for kids to use it, and safe for them to do so.  As for the overall family, they love it. I even took it over to my parents house while my sister and her kids were there to "show it off".  (Very easy to transport by the way)  Oh the kids had a blast!  Making "suicides"(mixing all flavors) it was honestly a great party topic. My mom, who is a diabetic, really shouldn't have sugar, loved its taste. (She had the diet cranberry raspberry made with Splenda)  Loved the variety of flavors.  She never heard of a carbonated Lemonade, none of  us had!  But boy its good.  I think it's my favorite!

Points not so in love with:

Carbonating it to a level that can stay fizzy is a problem.  2-5 pumps is what is recommended.  But I still find doing 5 pumps leaves my soda flat after a bit.  And I know this should be a good point but, with SodaStream it's half Splenda half sugar for the regular cola.  I'm not a big fan of that.  It sort of tastes diety.  I don't really like diet drinks.  Also there is only one store 57 miles from me where they sell everything and have a carbonator exchange. 

Overall:

I would have to say I give this product a 7.  Yes, I would buy it.


FTC Compliant: I received SodaStream Soda Maker free of charge for reviewing purpose.  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

1 Sweet Comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

We tried this awhile back and it was exciting in the beginning but not many locations to get supplies etc...
I am a new visitor and follower; I hope when you have the chance you will stop by to say hi!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up