Meet Me On Monday & Monday Blog Hops





Here are this weeks questions:
1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?


My Answers:
  1. I "eat" Coffee for breakfast in the morning... Sometimes I have toast.
  2. I drive a mini van. A Dodge Caravan.... nice right!
  3. I've met Alice Cooper....Sort of I served him ribs at a golf tournament.....He said thanks, and I ran to throw up.  I was preggers at the time.
  4. Moose Tracks.... Mmmmm.  When I first moved out on my own I would go to the Von's around the corner from my house and pick some up..  I thought life couldn't get any better.  Eating ice cream whenever I wanted....
  5. Disney.. .. How sad is that.  The world could be attacked by aliens and I wouldn't know it.

GiveawayBlogdom

Fancy Meeting You

4 Sweet Comments:

Rossel said...

hi! i am following you through admirer monday. hope you could follow me too.

thanks and more power!

Amy said...

Lol... i watch the aliens attach the world (SyFy) lol... Happy monday to you :D
(i am already a follower)

Amy said...

whoops, that was suppose to be attack

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

found you on fancy meeting you - love your sense of humor! we're currently searching for our next minivan... we downsized to a kia rondo thinking we were only having 2 kids, then number 3 decided to join the party this coming fall... it's great to find out more about you! following you now though feedburner

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up