BlogFest Update!

My Theme
Now that includes ANY  eco-friendly product.  For your home, your family, clothes, personal products, ANYTHING!!

I want to amaze people with the easiness of being green while maintaining sexy.  The idea of a hairy tree huger is out.  Todays "Greenies" are fashionable and trendy while being earth conscious. 

Let me start by saying I have 2 ♫faaabulous  sponsors so far, you all will l♥ve!  I'm not giving out the info just yet, but I know you will want to keep your ears peeled! I'm so excited!

Now thats so far.....  I'm in the works of grabbing you guys a couple more.  I'm working my fingers to the bone emailing and clicking ☺ I want this giveaway to be awesome!  Filled with new trendy green companies & products you'll just have to brag to your friends and family about! 

Stayed Tuned!!

2 Sweet Comments:

Simply Stacie said...

I wanted to let you know that you are tomorrow's blog of the week for Mailbox Monday!

Unknown said...

Wow Thanks Stacie!!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up