Scoot Over Boys Momma Going To School!

I have decided to go back to school! I've tried this before and well, I have nothing to show for it. But this time I think will be different, hopefully. No, I know it will be. You know how I know?? I'm not in my 20's. *sad face*

First time I wanted to go I didn't because:

I wanted to go to the U of A for journalism but, I got married right out of high school to my 2 yr long boyfriend. (He was a couple grades higher than me). We had gone out for about half my Soph yr when he graduated and went off to be in the military. We wrote a lot and he came down quite a bit. But it wasn't a real relationship ( I now understand). Don't know why we got married really... Seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn't even a real wedding, its was like I was knocked up or running away! We had in the court house in jeans. No parents, though mine did have to give permission since I was a minor. Nor a real marriage, he was always gone... 4days away on duty 2 days home. (Mind you this was in a different state I knew no one) When he finished his life as a Marine he finished me too. We were divorced.... Lets just call this reason stupidity.

Second time:

I just had my oldest Anthony, I had dreams of becoming a Pharmacist... Not sure why, money I guess. I got a year in and found out I was pregnant again! They're 16 months apart. It was just too hard juggling that.

Third time:

Boys were a little older and I really wanted my "Accounting career" to get started. Yes I changed my mind. Again. First day of class I get in a car accident, bad omen. That whole year seemed like I was constantly struggling just to get to school. Or to have the time to study.

I am very fortunate in that I haven't had to work those years. I have worked, just for "fun" though. Staying home all day long sometimes you need a little break. But Hubbys work comes first, and the kids are my priority. I've even gotten fired for that. But I move on.
Ooo I should make a post on all the off the wall jobs I've done.....Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm very excited this time. The kids are growing up so fast and need me a little less so I think it's great timing. I will be doing it online of course. Like I said my family is my priority and I can't be running off everyday. This house would fall apart! Or I'd like to think so anyway. Its a three day week which is good. I'm thinking web design since I'm soo fascinated with it.... I just filled out my application to the school so theres step one. Woo Hoo!

2 Sweet Comments:

Stacie said...

Well good for you! The first step is always the scariest-so congratulations on this first step towards your future.

Looking forward to reading more about your academic adventures! =)

Banteringblonde said...

Excellent - it sounds perfect! And I think if you are fascinated by something it'll be nothing but good!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up