Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side






1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)

~A Dark Room I love photography.  If I could make a living out of it I would. And a Man Cave. Hubby needs his space.  He has a bar/game area here he displays all his moms old bar stuff but it gets messed up with the kids always in it. (Not the liquor, I felt maybe I had to insert that just in case.)

2. What is your dream car?

~The one my dream man is driving. 

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?

~Facebook ....of course.  Old friends, new friends, companies its got it all....AND FARMVILLE!

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?

~Droid iPhone????? Uhhh I'm not really into that kind of thing.  As long as I can make calls, receive calls, take and send pics, I'm good.

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

~Turn the radio up and sing as loud as I can and dance around.

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.

~I love to sing, sadly others hate when I do. 

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

~Still haven't figured that one out.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?

~Game show yes, reality show ahh nah.  No wait yes Rock Of Love with Bret Michaels!!  Oh yea, I would totally. But I wouldn't shake my ass cheeks around for the man.  Or pole dance.  Nope I just wanna see him in real life.  With his gorgeous eyes and bandanna. Maybe give him a hug. 

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) 

~Ms.Gomez Desert View High School Tucson AZ.  Bestest!

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?

~I have no clue the list is endless. 


11. What were you doing 10 years ago?

~Living at my Dad&Mom's pregnant with my second son, while Hubby was working out of town.

12. By this time next year, I ...

~Hope to be exactly where I am right now.  

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?  

~Hope so, and yes.  As long its the right female...not just any female just because one's running... I think we learned that lesson.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?

~Papa Smurf. What?  Too fictional? 

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?  

~ People eating in my ear. Ugh. Gross.  Seriously wait til get off the phone!!

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? 

~Traveling across the country with the family..... In an 18 wheeler.  All 6 of us.  Best times.  Every time we hit new state lines we would hold hands as we crossed.  Ive been to Music Row, Sturgis, almost all National Monuments,...almost every inch of America.  Let me say never have I seen trees like they have in Oregon/Washington. Holy crud!!

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

~Does Wikipedia count? 

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? 

~Vero and Annie

19. What are you dreading at the moment? 

~Maybe putting the kids into a public school for the upcoming school year.  Till I can get a handle of the work situation, Im afraid I wont be able to homeschool. Huge fear,  I dont want to not school them.  Its been such a big help for them.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? 

~ My blog, my thoughts. Nuff said.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship

~Not sure .That's 2 words. Uhm.. Lets see I guess just being young.  I got married at 17 to my high school boyfriend.  Had more fun with the friends I made through him then with him. Not his fault he worked a lot and I hardly saw him.  Wait that sounds icky and whorey.  I was a military wife, guys were gone a lot and the wives and me hung out more with each other than with them. I have more memories of that time of the girls then a marriage.
My next relationship ended up becoming my next marriage.  I've said before I don't date I marry LOL. 

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?

~Yelling at the kids to keep it down.  I swear the wake up and are going 100mph.  I need whatever it is they have.  I couldnt feel like that after an entire pot of coffee!!

23. Do you have any famous relatives?

~Nope.  Well, like I tell Hubby he's the most famous person I know in my world.  Everyone I know, knows him

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?

~Coffee, tea, water.  3. 

25. What is something you are excited about?

~Working... Sort of.  Hate being away from the kids, but I like giving Hubby pocket change for a change.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?

~High school Graduation Dinner.  Oh the horror!  I wrote a kick ass speech.  Totally didn't think of the fact that I had to read it in front of people.  I sucked. I bombed.  Tanked.  Maybe farted.  OK didnt fart, but it was bad.  Maybe if I had farted at least people would have remembered my speech.  I realized public speaking is not what I do.  Everyone got quiet to hear me and starred ooh could I feel those stares!  I spoke softly, fumbled, skipped half my speech and hoped no one noticed.  But I was just glad to get it over with. Phew!

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

~"Well hello gorgeous!"  OK not really.  I don't usually 'think'.  If I'm looking the mirror there's either tweezing, scrubbing, brushing or popping involved.   

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?

~Yelling at kids to keep it down.  I had a sleep over going on.

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?

~"Freakin' " So much so my 3yrold daughter now says it. 

30. Who is your worst enemy?

~I can think of one person who probably truly hates me.  But  I won't list them. Long story. And I come out horrible in it. Bottom line I deserve it.  No apology could ever be enough.

1 Sweet Comments:

I am Harriet said...

I had to walk away from Farmville...
Good luck with that sleepover.


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/what-do-you-want-to-be-when-you-grow-up-harry-potter/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up