I'm Here I Promise

No, I haven't fallen into a vortex, I'm still here. We've actually been getting things ready for spring to hit. We've done so much. All kids bedrooms are painted. That was fun! On Wyatt and Caitlin rooms I felt a lil artsy, so I painted a rocket ship scene on Wyatt's and Catie's is so girly and swirly. I can't wait to post the pictures! I sent them to my online album but for some reason it just keeps loading and loading. SO I guess I'll have to send them to an email. I have updates on the animals and garden too!!

1 Sweet Comments:

Janine said...

Ohh I'd like to see if you can get the pictures posted!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up