Been Sick Sorry

Sorry for no posts...I've been so sick this last week. And it really hit hard the last couple of days.

I was told "oh it's just vertigo" by the dr's but OMG it really interrupts your life! Constantly dizzy. It makes it so hard to do anything. They gave me sea sickness meds and they don't help at all. Sleeping or lying down doesn't help either. My world is always spinning. UGH!

I made another appointment because I don't think it's "just vertigo" like they say. I don't think it should last a week. So, hopefully Monday I'll better understand this.

Well, yesterday I tried sewing something to take my mind off things. I had some pants I cut into shorts and I really didn't want to just toss the scraps. The pants were practically new. So with that and some left over material I made Caitie a new shirt. Its so cute.....







The faux pockets are my favorite!! It sort of makes it more girly. (They look crooked but they aren't. Its the way its hanging.) I tried to get her to wear it while I took the picture but she wasn't having that. She's a bit grumpy this morning. I don't feel like fighting her so the hanger wore it instead.

I have so many clothes that are too small for the kids but still in good condition, it's ashame to toss them out. And sometimes the kids don't want the hand me downs. So heres a good way to make something new using old stuff. Plus it doesn't cost you a dime!

4 Sweet Comments:

Tina said...

that sounds horrible. hope your feeling better soon mate :)

Split Rock Ranch said...

I hope you feel better soon. Endless vertigo would be horrible. I hate dealing with random bouts of vertigo and cannot imagine it lasting for days. You're in my thoughts.

MamaJoss said...

Oh you poor thing. Hope you start to feel better. Love the top - oh so girly! I heard somewhere an idea for old baby/children's clothes is to make a patchwork quilt out of all the different clothes!

Unknown said...

That is such a good idea!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up