Somethings Hungry
















I got Bees!! Leaf cutter bees! They have totally eaten my poor peach tree leaves. I'm trying "nice" ways to keep them from my delicacy. But so far...nothing! They love them too much.

Apparently they use the the leaves to construct their tunnels. In tunnels they live in til the next season. They aren't mean attack you bees either. They just do their thing. Also, they aren't social bees. The female does all her own work nesting to get ready to lay all her eggs. Pretty neat.

So, my last resort will be to cover the tree from dusk til dawn with cheese cloth. I really hope this works! I want my peaches♥





The Leaf Cutter Bee

3 Sweet Comments:

Grampy said...

Good luck with the bees. I wish the best for you and them.

Sandi said...

awww hate when things eat our plants. Bunnies used to nibble on my father in laws plants and he put cages around them. But that wouldn't help with bees. Hope this works for you!

Not So Average Mama said...

Bees suck :(

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up