Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 July 2009



This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Veronica Fulton. For questions about this blog, please contact me, Veronica Fulton


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. As well as free products.  But the opinions and thoughts are mine.


This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

 *I will not endorse a product I find hazardous, or against my own better judgement.  If I would not use it on my own family I would not say otherwise.  Nor can I be paid off to give a positive review.  On the other hand, if I find a product or site that rocks, I will say just that!

I love finding new products that makes my life a little easier.  Being a busy mom to 3 boys and little girl and Hubs, shaving 15 minutes off my day means a nap!  Or saving $$ so that I can treat us to ice cream!  So I love sharing those things with Moms out there like me!!  The whole reason I do reviews is so I can let everyone else know just how great a product is.  And how it can help us out!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & ProtectedCreative Commons License.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



TheChickenista License

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up