Trashy Thursdays

Well today is Trashy Thursday, and I am pleased with our progress but disgusted by the smell! It's warming up here in sunny AZ and OMG it's getting nasty in there! Because it doesn't have a completed roof I've got flies galore! Plus apparently something was able to get in. The bags were all torn and I spent the morning putting the trash back in bags. Thank goodness I've got only 12 days left of this genius project of mine. What was I thinking???

On a positive note, the kids are realizing just how much we dump into the earth. Since recycling they've also noticed how much we could prevent. We ended up having way more recyclables than I thought we would have. So I ended up putting them into plastic bags.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Recycled items


Photobucket
Trash Week 3

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up