Versatile Sunshine

No no this isn't a "green" post. Although sun is ....Ok Ok back on track. It the two awards I won! I was chosen by Green Gracie Home and Nomie.Eco.Ware to receive them!  



Nomie is a momprenuer.  She makes Eco-friendly clothes and accessories.  She also has 3 kids.....and finds time to blog!!  Go check her out and her Esty Store!

First Award
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”

1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award



Second Award

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about myself:

1. I prefer jeans and a tank to a dress.
2.  I could sit out side and watch the sun go down a million times but absolutely will not get up early enough to see it rise.
3.  Have to have 2 cups of coffee before anyone is allowed to bug me
4.  On 'girls nite' the kids can get away with ANYTHING!! And they know it.
5.  Really wish I could move to Colorado.  This heat is friggin nuts!
6.  My house is rarely spotless, unless I know its gonna be on this blog!
7.  I never edit my posts so if I mistype, I usually NEVER catch it unless someone tells me.


Now, I have so many lovely blogs I visit daily.  So Im gonna do this different.  I want all of you to take these awards and my thanks for entertaining me, inspiring me and informing me.♥

1 Sweet Comments:

Coupon Posse' said...

Congrats on your awards :) Thanks for following The Coupon Posse, we are following you too :)

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up