Pool Hair

pool hair


She's 3.... She's tiny but very very very loud.  She is starting to not want her hair done. And when I say 'not want' I mean screams, falls to the ground or runs. I've been doing her hair since she had hair. Never a problem. So this is annoying.

Now that its pool time, I need to figure a hairstyle that is both easy and quick...like maybe she doesn't even know its getting done kinda quick... and doesn't leave her hair looking like this.  Even just a good ol' fashioned braid is asking to much of this chica. Any iders?


friday-followThe Girl CreativeFollowMeFridaysSmart and Trendy Moms

7 Sweet Comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Hi, I'm visiting from NFF.

I'm guessing ponytails are out of the question? How about a quick bun? My boyfriends daughter has the same issues and she's six. She HATES brushing her hair, but loves ponytails! LOL She has started brushing her hair herself and that works. Her issue though is that it hurts. We have started giving her choices (like either you brush your hair or you don't get to _____) and that helps too.

Good luck!!!

dilli said...

let her dread it... she would be an awesome dready kid.. when my oldest was about your littles age we went through that, so i offered dreads or a short cut,,,

Jen said...

following from friendly friday. I have a tiny 4 yr old (we're talking 29 pounds soaking wet) she hates having her hair done as well so I know what you mean by the falls to the ground or runs. if you find some ideas, please share lol

Kristi said...

She's a cutie. :)

I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday. Please stop by my blog when you get a chance. Thanks!

http://smartshopaholic.blogspot.com

Karisa Tells All said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I remember my mom used to try all kinds of different hairstyles on me when I was in preschool and I thought they took HOURS! But she'd just put me in front of the television and I barely noticed haha. Maybe you should try that? An inverted ponytail also works because it's only one step past a ponytail and it looks way fancier.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Stopping in from Friday-Follow. Thanks so much for flying with us today.

Tami
http://www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Unknown said...

Finally- I tried following you last week and for some reason I kept getting an error message. I had the same problem with my little one when she became about that age so I cut her hair off to her shoulders. I've always cut my childrens hair, I don't think I have ever ever paid for a haircut for any one of them.

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up