Why my man kicks ass at being a Daddy!!
- Since the day I came home and told him I was expecting our first kid, he quit (most of) his crazy ways. Only had to bail him out a couple of times after LOL!!
- He's been there for every birth and cried at each one. You NEVER forget that. The look of complete happiness.
- He's changed diapers, feed, bathed, and burped without a fuss, when I needed a nap. We had 4 kids under 7 at one time. It got overwhelming at times!
- He's teaching the kids the value of a mans word. The days of a mans handshake and his word is all you need is almost gone.
- Since having baby #1 I've never had to work. But sometimes I do to
- He sold his Harley to buy a new boat. His thinking, "The Harley he can take one kid at a time.... a boat we can all have fun together." Yea, floored me 'cause I thought the only thing you get rid of a Harley for is a better Harley!
- His way with words..... Im not the lecturing type.. You get in trouble and I deal with you, its short sweet and in your room! Him he sits down and talks...and talks...and talks.
- He can walk literally through his shoes and if his kids need something he deals. Seriously, hes worn the soles off shoes a couple of times for his kids.
- He's a good man, simple as a pimple.
Love you baby I'm so proud of you.
Thanks for knocking me up all them years ago, I have a blast with you and the kids.
Happy Daddy's Day