My Daughter


I dreamt of you when I was just a little girl.
You were in the doll I brushed so gently, the doll I took everywhere.
When it came time to put away all childish things, I did.
But you were never on that shelf.
I knew I would see you again.
Waiting... and finally you came.
The much joy you brought in the first minute.
Only a mother can know.
Just as perfect as I remembered.
My daughter I brush so gently, my daughter I take everywhere.
There will come a time I must let you fly, I will.
I will give you love, patience and understanding in every step.
Just as my mother did, and you will do.

~Momma


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up