Ok no more suspense...........
I chose the Hitachi 1 / 4 Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander
- 1.7 Amp (200W) motor, provides 14, 000 rpm to achieve super smooth finishes
- 4-3/8" x 4" pad size, optimal for fine finish sanding applications
- Clamp system, easy to use for quick and easy sanding sheet changes
- Complete ball bearing construction for smooth, precise operation
- Dust sealed switch, helps protect and extend tool life
- Dust collection system, most efficient in its class to reduce airborne particles
- Soft Elastomer covered grip reduces vibration
- Easy-to-palm handle, provides smooth touch and comfortable grip
- 2.4lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- Sanding Paper- 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" 80 Grit
- Dust Bag
We live where we're constantly mending fences, constructing outbuildings for whatever animals my sons chose to raise this week, we go through more hammers in a year than most city families do in their lifetime! There's always something needing fixing. (My boys are a 3 man demo crew!) So a tool is a much needed addition here. Especially after that horrible storm!
Ok not my review, Hubs did the work for this one!
Here's Hubs take:
Most all the dust is caught.
Changing out everything is very easy. Not complicated at all. Zip on a new sheet and continue.
The handle is comfortable good for a long or a big job.
Not a lot of vibration.
Perfect for resanding table tops to a nice finish (Here that's always a good thing)
Lightweight to stay with the job long, but powerful enough to handle a big job.
Not as noisy as some, really don't need ear plugs, but they're good to have on.
Leaves the finished product very smooth
Scale of 1-10: (Hitachi vs. Other Name Brands He Uses)
I think Hubs is very happy with his new buddy. And I'm happy at how easy it was to shop for it. With Christmas and Birthdays CSN Stores might be a store you remember. They even sell home furnishings to get ready for Thanksgiving company!
FTC Compliant: I received Hitachi 1 / 4 Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander free of charge for reviewing purpose. I was not compensated in any way. These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.