Seriously WTF??

There is so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to begin....

I'm talking about the Apple App "Baby Shaker". Yea sounds fun don't it....
Game is: Baby cries, you shake your iphone til "x"'s appears in the babies eyes????? Wow, how this was ok'd by any human being is beyond me... I'd love to meet that giant ass.

ReadChicago Tribune
"On a plane, on the bus, in a theater. Babies are everywhere you don't want them to be! They're always distracting you from preparing for that big presentation at work with their incessant crying. Before Baby Shaker there was nothing you could do about it," the app's introduction read.

So for 99 cents you can shake your troubles away.....?

Of course many complaints were made and they have removed the app. But it was already downloaded to many iphones.

I was just appalled at the whole thing. Who'd think this was fun to play?




I'd like to know did this sick bastard have kids?? As a parent I'm shocked anyone would even give APPLE business now.. This wasn't just poor judgement it was a complete and utter fuck up.... Whats next rape little Timmie? Push the old lady down the stairs?? Great now I've given them ideas. Am I missing something here, is this what passes for entertainment?? Because people did download it...Maybe I've been out here in the sticks too long.
What ever happened to Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pac man ..

4 Sweet Comments:

Leigh said...

There are some sick people out there!

Banteringblonde said...

I think it is an apple application I don't think anyone at apple developed that???? Did they? Because I love my iphone and have always been a mac girl but that is pretty out there

Unknown said...

Fiona
no they didn't develope it, it's made by Sikalosoft... but it made it to Apple apps, now theyre confused on how it would pass blah blah blah.... just disappointed in them.

Anonymous said...

Thats very disgusting to watch.

The very thought of a baby been "shakin" saddens me.

I'd like to see this app. removed.

Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up