Internet Explorer Readers

Well, for some dumb reason this time when I redesigned my page I forgot to have both IE and Firefox open....  I've been gone for too long, I feel like such a dummy.  I opened IE to use scrapo and I saw my page.  YIKES!  Considering over half internet users use Internet Explorer, I better fix this fast!!  But, since I tweaked "blindly" I have no clue where to start.   I will be going through the CSS with a fine tooth comb, ugh!! 

If you've never tried Firefox and would like to download and give it a whirl:

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

◄▬▬▬| ♥۩۞۩♥ WELCOME ♥۩۞۩♥ |▬▬▬►
Sprinkle you with comment love
☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻ ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻ (✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`* ჻☆჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻(✿◠‿◠)☆჻*´¯`*჻☆჻*´¯`*(✿◠‿◠)

๑۩๑ ๑۩๑Thanks For Stopping By (✿◠‿◠)๑۩๑ ๑۩๑


up